First and business class on any flight are simply comfortable and relaxing. Gourmet food, flat screen TVs, reclining seats and excellent services are some of the things you stand to enjoy when flying these classes. For this reason many people would give anything to fly the classes. The truth however is that the tickets for the classes can be more expensive compared to the economy class. Luckily, by taking advantage of a few things, you also stand the chance to enjoy and fly the famed first and business class cheaply.
1. Contact your preferred airlines. It might seem like much, but the fact is that some major airlines have cut fares on business class and you might just get the chance to enjoy the cheap fares. It is however also important to check on any restrictions, travel and stay limits before booking.
2. Sign up to get a premium credit card. Chances are you might enjoy offers that give you a chance to enjoy cheap business class and even first class. You can select the card to match your favorite airline to enjoy such offers.
3. Try an upgrade for your economy ticket. Your travel agent could do this easily and get you to business class at a cheaper rate. You can also consider flying one way first class flight to enjoy the goodness of the flight to your destination and then make preparations to come back on another class.
4. Fly with airlines that are not all that popular. The airlines will usually have undercut fares compared to larger airlines to attract travelers and you can travel in the same comfort and convenience at a lower charge.
5. Be up to date with any discounts, coupons and travel deals by signing up for newsletters with your favorite airlines. This way, you will always be among the first people to know about any deals that can land you in the business class cheaply.
6. Build your frequent flier miles by being loyal to one airline. You can later redeem the travel rewards to fly business class or first class. You also have the chance to enjoy loyalty rewards and enjoy class upgrades with the miles.
7. Use credit cards offering elite status. When using the card for your flight booking, you could end up enjoying great discounts from your airline. You could also enjoy mile awards and automatic upgrades to the classes.
8. Try last minute flight deals. Chances of finding last minute business class deals are numerous since most airlines wish to fly in full capacity and hence reduce the fares when departure time approaches. You can use the internet to find the various last minute deals you can take advantage of from the different airlines.
9. Besides using last minute bookings, you can also try and book as early as possible especially when flying to popular destinations. This way, you will enjoy lower fares before they are hiked especially during the peak season to the destination approaching.
10. Fly newer airlines. They will tend to offer discounts on flights to allow travelers try what they have. If you are lucky, you can actually fly first class on such airlines at very cheap rates.