Have you wonder what causes you to always be tired? You had slept more than 8 hours a night, taken a nap, or drank more than 4 cups of coffee a day. However, you are still unable to stay alert and still feel tired each day.
Have you wondered why some people are able to do more things a day and are enjoying their lives while you sleep your free time and weekends away?
There are many different reasons that can cause a person to always be tired depending on his or her habits and lifestyle. Some of the common causes of tiredness include:
- Lack of exercise – Lack of physical activity can make you susceptible to tiredness as it lowers energy level and reduces the quality of sleep. Being tired often means that you may be too exhausted to start any exercise. Exercise helps to build fitness which gives you the energy to do more and will also improve your sleep.
- Caffeine – People who drink high levels of caffeine often have trouble sleeping at night. They feel tired upon waking and drink caffeinated beverage throughout the day to keep them awake. This causes them to have trouble falling asleep again at night. Hence, a cycle is created leaving a person increasingly tired as the cumulative effects of sleeplessness build up.
- Incorrect sleeping habits – Most people believe that the solution to tiredness is to sleep more. Sleeping too much can make you tired as it reduces your fitness. More hours of sleep will not help you much if you do not get quality sleep. It is the quality of sleep that is lacking and not the quantity. Each person has his or her own minimum amount of needed sleep depending on their lifestyle.
- Stress – Stress can be caused by various reasons like pressure, meeting deadlines, difficult circumstances, unhappy events or change. Living under constant stress will leave you feeling worn out due to overwhelming worry, sleeplessness, headache, and difficulty concentrating and thinking clearly.
- Unhealthy diet – Tiredness can often be linked to bad eating habits. Eating too much junk food with a lot of sugar, white flour and saturated fats will leave you feeling fatigued. Diets with low calorie do not supply sufficient energy to keep your body going. Unhealthy diet is likely to bring about a deficiency in important vitamins and minerals that are necessary for proper functioning of the body's energy handling processes.
If you want to find out the root cause of your tiredness, you may want to think about parts of your lifestyle that might be keeping you tired or any event that might have contributed to your tiredness.
The End Tiredness Program will help you determine the likely cause of your tiredness and show you all you can do to completely eliminate tiredness from your life.